2022 Round 17 Rising Star - Hugo Ralphsmith - Richmond
While Richmond suffered a demoralising loss to the Gold Coast SUNS on Saturday evening, the speedy ball-carrier played another eye-catching game to scoop the Round 17 nomination for the NAB AFL Rising Star award. Ralphsmith was a key figure in setting up the Tigers 34-point half-time lead with 13 of his 20 disposals coming in the first 2 quarters. His disposal efficiency was an impressive 85% and he also had 6 inside 50s and 5 score involvements
Big-bodied utility who plays with raw ferocity that has quickly endeared him to Port Adelaide fans. After beginning his career across half-back, Jones has been moved to the forward line and his influence in the Power’s thrilling 2-point win over the Gold Coast SUNS saw him awarded the round’s NAB AFL Rising Star gong. Among his 16 disposals he kicked a first quarter goal, had a team-high 3 goal assists and 8 score involvements overall.
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER OTHER ITEMS WITH THESE CARDS. THESE ITEMS WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
Each round's Select Hilite and Rising Star cards are only available for 24 Hours . Once the order period is over, orders are strictly closed. No further orders are accepted, ever. The cards are printed after the order period closes, for the quantity ordered. Please allow up to 21 DAYS for printing and delivery. You will receive an email with Australia Post tracking number once your order has been dispatched. Please do not order other items in the same order as Hilites/Rising Star cards for optimal shipping.
This weeks order period for Round 17 is 12 noon Tuesday July 12th to 12 noon Wednesday July 13th (Melbourne Time).
• nothing else can be purchased with these two cards, since they are pre-order and shipping is subsidised by us. ordering anything else with these cards will trigger our system to cancel and refund the whole order.
• the amount of each card ordered will determine the quantity printed (eg. If 75 are ordered then ONLY 75 are printed)
• cards will be uniquely numbered (eg. 1 to 75 if 75 are printed)
• all cards are allocated at random, and NOT in the order they are placed
• consecutive numbers, or specific numbers STRICTLY CANNOT BE REQUESTED