Card Replacement Policy
- Please contact Customer Service via the HELP section on the Select website to have a case opened for your damaged card request.
- Please include photo(s) clearly showing the damage and a detailed description of the card damage, as well as your phone number and email address. Please note that you must contact Select as soon as you become aware of the card damage.
- Select warrants that it can only offer refunds or replacements to products which have been damaged during the manufacturing process.
- Select is unable to offer repairs to damaged cards.
- Minor variations in the condition of cards within packets is an industry norm and as such cards with minor imperfections are not replaceable.
- If the card is approved by Select for replacement, then a case number and instructions on returning your damaged card(s) for replacement will be provided to you via email within 10 business days of receipt of your email.
- Select warrants that it will cover the reasonable cost of any shipping associated with an approved replacement or return.
- Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- Select cannot replace individual cards in most cases, as these are not reasonably available to Select. If you request a replacement due to a major failure, Select may provide you with a replacement pack of cards. Select makes no warranties about the contents of the replacement pack of cards.
- Alternatively If Select is unable to provide a replacement pack, then you will be offered a refund of the original cost of the pack of cards. This does not include a refund for any asserted value of a particular card in question. Such refunds will be processed upon receipt of the card by Select, a receipt of purchase from a Select retailer and payment will be made back to the account or payment method from which payment was originally made by you.
- Without proof of purchase (a receipt) from a Select retailer, Select reserves the right to refuse refund or replacement to any customer.
- Select will not replace any card(s) purchased or traded on the secondary market.
- If the card is a redemption that came back from Select, in packaging prepared by Select, you must inform us within 7 days of receipt for us to evaluate the case.
- If the product which you purchased is more than two (2) years old, Select is unable to offer a replacement or return.
- Please note, product mailed to Select without a case number will be returned to the customer. Please understand this measure is designed to provide an added level of security for items sent in for replacement requests.
- Please note that if your card is approved for replacement, please allow up to 12 months for the replacement card to be delivered.