2022 Round 18 Rising Star - Josh Ward - Hawthorn
Hawthorn’s first selection at the 2021 NAB AFL Draft (No.7 overall) produced a break-out game in the club’s 25-point win over the West Coast Eagles last Sunday. The classy midfielder had a game-best and career-high 34 disposals, with 19 of them in the first half and 10 in the final quarter. Ward’s 618 metres gained was also ranked first, while the 18-year-old had 8 score involvements and 6 clearances in a polished performance.
Big-bodied utility who plays with raw ferocity that has quickly endeared him to Port Adelaide fans. After beginning his career across half-back, Jones has been moved to the forward line and his influence in the Power’s thrilling 2-point win over the Gold Coast SUNS saw him awarded the round’s NAB AFL Rising Star gong. Among his 16 disposals he kicked a first quarter goal, had a team-high 3 goal assists and 8 score involvements overall.
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER OTHER ITEMS WITH THESE CARDS. THESE ITEMS WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
Each round's Select Hilite and Rising Star cards are only available for 24 Hours . Once the order period is over, orders are strictly closed. No further orders are accepted, ever. The cards are printed after the order period closes, for the quantity ordered. Please allow up to 21 DAYS for printing and delivery. You will receive an email with Australia Post tracking number once your order has been dispatched. Please do not order other items in the same order as Hilites/Rising Star cards for optimal shipping.
This weeks order period for Round 18 is 12 noon Tuesday July 19th to 12 noon Wednesday July 20th (Melbourne Time).
• nothing else can be purchased with these two cards, since they are pre-order and shipping is subsidised by us. ordering anything else with these cards will trigger our system to cancel and refund the whole order.
• the amount of each card ordered will determine the quantity printed (eg. If 75 are ordered then ONLY 75 are printed)
• cards will be uniquely numbered (eg. 1 to 75 if 75 are printed)
• all cards are allocated at random, and NOT in the order they are placed
• consecutive numbers, or specific numbers STRICTLY CANNOT BE REQUESTED