Redemptions - 2023 AFL Legacy
2023 AFL Legacy Signature Redemptions:
Card Status:GNSR4: GENERATION NEXT SIGNATURE - Pending.
LGSR20: HALL OF FAME LEGEND SIGNATURE - K. SHEEDY - Available Now.
CSR1: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - ADELAIDE - Available Now.
CSR2: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - BRISBANE - Available Now.
CSR3: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - COLLINGWOOD - Available Now.
CSR4: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - ESSENDON - Available Now.
CSR5: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - FREMANTLE - Available Now.
CSR6: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - GEELONG - Available Now.
CSR7: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - GIANTS - Available Now.
CSR8: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - GOLD COAST Available Now.-
CSR9: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - HAWTHORN - Available Now.
CSR10: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - NORTH MELBOURNE - Available Now.
CSR11: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - RICHMOND - Pending.
CSR12: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - ST KILDA - Available Now.
CSR13: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - SYDNEY - Available Now.
CSR14: 2023 CAPTAIN SIGNATURES - WEST COAST EAGLES Available Now.
To submit 2023 AFL Legacy Redemption(s), follow these steps:
1. Login to your Select account.
2. Go to the 2023 AFL Legacy Redemptions Submissions page (opens new window).
3. Choose the card(s) you have to redeem.
4. Complete the "check out" process, making sure your shipping address is current to create the submission.
5. Send your physical redemption cards addressed as follows: Select Submissions <Submission Number>*, PO Box 82, Terrey Hills, NSW, 2084. Please also put your name and return address on the back of your envelope/parcel for verification with the online submission.
YOU CANNOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER REDEMPTION CARDS FROM OTHER RELEASES.
SUBMISSION INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS:
- The “Submission Number” is the Order Number you will receive by email starting with “#SA” as soon as you have made the "check out". Please use this order number as part of the address in step 5 above. We highly recommend you send your submissions by registered and insured mail. Select takes no responsibility for cards lost or damaged in transit to us. Select will provide suitable packaging for the return redemptions.
- During the checkout process, there are two processing/shipping options available; Standard Processing and Shipping (Australia Post, and secondary processing priority) or Priority Processing and Express Post. The Standard Processing option is free, with all postage and packaging costs covered by Select. The Priority Processing option will mean your submission is handled with priority over the Standard option, and your redemptions will be sent Express Post. We highly recommend the Priority Processing option where Express Post is included, due to the value of these cards and the insurance coverage.
- Select will process your submission ONLY when ALL cards in a submission are available for redemption. You can create multiple submissions. Maximum of 5 cards per submission.
- If the physical submission is not received by us within 30 days of the online submission being creating, the submission will be cancelled and you will need to create a new one.
- All cards will be sent in the appropriate Card Armour.