Redemptions - 2023 AFL GEM Football
2023 AFL GEM Football Signature Redemptions:
Diamond Signature Card Availability:
GDS1 JOSH RACHELE: Available Now.
GDS2 HUGH McCLUGGAGE: Available Now.
GDS3 SAM WALSH: Available Now.
GDS4 NICK DIACOS: Available Now.
GDS5 DARCY PARISH: Available Now.
GDS6 ANDREW BRAYSHAW: Available Now.
GDS7 SAM DE KONING: Available Now.
GDS8 TOM GREEN: Available Now.
GDS9 BEN KING: Available Now.
GDS10 WILL DAY: Available Now.
GDS11 CHRISTIAN PETRACCA: Available Now.
GDS12 LUKE DAVIES-UNIACKE: Available Now.
GDS13 CONNOR ROZEE: Available Now.
GDS14 SHAI BOLTON: Available Now.
GDS15 MAX KING: Available Now.
GDS16 CHAD WARNER: Available Now.
GDS17 OSCAR ALLEN: Available Now.
GDS18 AARON NAUGHTON: Available Now.
In order to redeem your 2023 AFL GEM Football Diamond Signature cards, read the SUBMISSION INFORMATION AND NOTES below first, and then follow this process:
1. Login to your Select account.
2. Go to the 2023 AFL GEM Football Signature Redemptions page.
3. Choose the card(s) you want to send in your submission.
4. Complete the check out process, making sure your shipping address is current to create the submission.
5. Send your physical redemption cards addressed as follows: Select Submissions <Submission Number>*, PO Box 82, Terrey Hills, NSW, 2084. Ensure you include your full name and return address on the back of your envelope/parcel.
YOU CANNOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER REDEMPTION CARDS FROM OTHER RELEASES.
SUBMISSION INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS:
- The “Submission Number” is the Order Number you receive after your submission by email starting with “#SA”. You use this as part of the address in step 5 above. We highly recommend you send your submissions by Registered (tracked) Postage. Select takes no responsibility for cards lost or damaged in transit to us. You do NOT need to send return postage/satchels/packaging of any kind with your card submission. Select will provide suitable packaging for the return redemptions.
- During the checkout process, there are two processing/shipping options available; Standard Processing and Shipping (Australia Post, and secondary processing priority) or Priority Processing and Express Post. The Standard Processing option is free, with all postage and packaging costs covered by Select. The Priority Processing option will mean your submission is handled with priority over the Standard option, and your redemptions will be sent Express Post. We highly recommend the Priority Processing option where Express Post is included, due to the value of these cards and the insurance coverage.
- Select will process your submission ONLY when ALL cards in your submission are available for redemption.
- If the physical submission is not received by us within 30 days of the online submission being creating, the submission will be cancelled and you will need to create a new one.
- All cards will be sent in the appropriate Card Armour.