2020 AFL Brilliance
- Release Date 24 November 2020
- RRP $150.00 per box
- Cards per pack 1
- Box per case 10
- Full Checklist PDF
- SERIES SOLD OUT
The first release of AFL Select Brilliance was announced through Select's first live product release event on 20 November 2020. The event was hosted by Select Ambassador, Lynn Gilmartin.
The series features 2 players from each club. Of the 18 clubs, 16 clubs have cards which feature a current player and a past great of the club while the Gold Coast Suns and GWS feature cards of two current players. Each card is individually numbered to 50 only.
Each box contains one card, with a gold metallic finish and encased in a Card Armour Card Safe.
Dual Signature Cards
Randomly inserted within the series are 6 Dual Signature redemption cards each limited to 50 only. Each redemption redeems for a Dual Signature card signed by brothers who have played in the AFL.
The Dual Signature cards are:
- Saverio Rocca (Collingwood) and Anthony Rocca (Collingwood)
- Darren Jarman (Adelaide Crows) and Andrew Jarman (Adelaide Crows)
- Stewart Lord (Geelong Cats) and Alistair Lord (Geelong Cats))
- Peter Burgoyne (Port Adelaide) and Shaun Burgoyne (Hawthorn)
- Justin Madden (Carlton) and Simon Madden (Essendon)
- Glen Jakovich (West Coast Eagles) and Allen Jakovich (Melbourne)
|Details||No. of Cards||Ratio||Numbered|
|Base Set||36||6:7 boxes||50|
|Dual Signature Redemption Card||6||1:7 box||50|